This will be my own work on the service learning project, however the actual group's efforts will be visible here. The people I read about in the sample articles are Mr Chen Tingtao, a man working in the news industry editing until the revolution, and Qian Yaqin, who seems to be very concerned for the modern population of China and what they lack.
1. How was your life before and after Liberation?
2. How did the great leap forward affect your life?
3. What can you remember from the events of the cultural revolution?
1. What do you have to say about modern Chinese folks that didn't go through what you did?
2. How were the 'great leap forward' years for you and your family?
3. How was life before liberation?