Updated 6 years 4 months ago
I think some of the question that the people who where interviewing these elderly people where,
- How old where you during the 3 major events, Liberation, The Great leap forward, and The culture revolution, and what do you remember most about these events.
- How did the Culture Revolution affect your house, home and the community that you live in.
- After these 3 major events how did you family turn out in the end, where they separated, killed, unaffected.
- What was taken away from you, what did you get from these 3 major events or what where your forced to do.
- What was your occupation and how did it affect you during these 3 major events.
I think some characteristics that would make up a interesting elder to be interviewed.
- Age, 60 or older, at least
- Still has a strong mind
- Has evidence of pictures of there events
- Some one who has no trouble opening up and sharing
- Some one who might have had a hard time during the 3 major events