Day 25: Final Edits
After receiving the pearls of wisdom from Mr. T, Jason and I spent the rest of the day editing our Service Learning video. The main issue with our video were subtitles and photos. On Jason's laptop, where we edited the video, subtitles were disappearing here and there, which made us pretty frustrated. The other difficulty with subtitles was that it was difficult for us to understand our Service Learning partner. Jason and I had trouble interpreting Mr. Yang's dialect, which may have resulted in inaccurate information. With the photos, we did not have enough, and this made it difficult for us to keep our audience interested. However, we were surprised to hear that Mr. T and Ms. Song did not find it tedious or boring. In fact, Mr. T told us that we selected interesting scenes.